VPN client using the WireGuard protocol
TunSafe is a free app which let you connect to WireGuard compatible VPN servers.
TunSafe VPN for Android uses the official TunSafe VPN servers by default. When using those, there’s no need to setup an account, just click a single button and all your Internet traffic will be routed anonymously through our servers.
You can also use a custom WireGuard configuration file from any WireGuard VPN provider of your choice.
When connected TunSafe encrypts all your traffic and hides your original IP address. With the LAN-IP bypass & Excluded apps features you can customize what traffic that should bypass the VPN connection. When Kill-Switch is enabled all internet traffic will be blocked in case the VPN connection is lost.
Unlike other WireGuard clients, TunSafe is written in the C++ programming language to minimize cpu usage, memory usage, and extend battery life.
Why choose TunSafe VPN?
- Completely Free & No Ads
- Written in C++ for maximum battery life
- Includes the official TunSafe VPN servers
- No registration required
- Generous usage limits and no time limits
- Fully anonymous and we have no traffic logs
- Works with all types of Internet connections
- Works with your own WireGuard config files
- Many features: Kill-Switch, LAN-IP bypass, Excluded apps
The official TunSafe VPN servers provides 30 days trial. After these 30 days the bandwidth is limited to 1GB/day. When using your own config files, no limits apply.